Process Systems Engineering
Measurement based modeling and control of bimodal particle size distribution in batch emulsion polymerization
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 2122–2136, August 2010
How to Cite
Alamir, M., Sheibat-Othman, N. and Othman, S. (2010), Measurement based modeling and control of bimodal particle size distribution in batch emulsion polymerization. AIChE J., 56: 2122–2136. doi: 10.1002/aic.12148
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- French ANR Grant Capteurs Logiciels Plug & Play
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!