Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Lipase covalently attached to multiwalled carbon nanotubes as an efficient catalyst in organic solvent
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 3005–3011, November 2010
How to Cite
Ji, P., Tan, H., Xu, X. and Feng, W. (2010), Lipase covalently attached to multiwalled carbon nanotubes as an efficient catalyst in organic solvent. AIChE J., 56: 3005–3011. doi: 10.1002/aic.12180
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20676014, 20676009, 20636010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714302
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- 863 program. Grant Number: 2009 AA033001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!