Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Flow of particles suspended in a sheared viscous fluid: Effects of finite inertia and inelastic collisions
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 2523–2538, October 2010
How to Cite
Abbas, M., Climent, E., Parmentier, J.-F. and Simonin, O. (2010), Flow of particles suspended in a sheared viscous fluid: Effects of finite inertia and inelastic collisions. AIChE J., 56: 2523–2538. doi: 10.1002/aic.12192
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Total CReG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!