Environmental and Energy Engineering
The application of in situ formed mixed iron oxides in the removal of strontium and actinides from nuclear tank waste
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 3012–3020, November 2010
How to Cite
Arafat, H. A., Aase, S. B., Bakel, A. J., Bowers, D. L., Gelis, A. V., Regalbuto, M. C. and Vandegrift, G. F. (2010), The application of in situ formed mixed iron oxides in the removal of strontium and actinides from nuclear tank waste. AIChE J., 56: 3012–3020. doi: 10.1002/aic.12197
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- Office of Environmental Management of the U.S. Department of Energy
- Efficient Separations and Processing (ESP) Program and the Tank Focus Area of the Office of Science and Technology. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- Argonne National Laboratory, managed by the University of Chicago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!