Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Novel-doped zinc oxide sorbents for low temperature regenerable desulfurization applications
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2898–2904, November 2010
How to Cite
Yang, H. and Tatarchuk, B. (2010), Novel-doped zinc oxide sorbents for low temperature regenerable desulfurization applications. AIChE J., 56: 2898–2904. doi: 10.1002/aic.12201
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- U.S. Army contract at Auburn University. Grant Number: ARMY-W56HZV-05-C0686
- US Army Tank-Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!