Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Multiscale dynamic Monte Carlo/continuum model of drying and nonideal polycondensation in sol-gel silica films
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2946–2956, November 2010
How to Cite
Li, X. and Rankin, S. E. (2010), Multiscale dynamic Monte Carlo/continuum model of drying and nonideal polycondensation in sol-gel silica films. AIChE J., 56: 2946–2956. doi: 10.1002/aic.12202
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER46033, DE-FG02-07ER46375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!