Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Feasibility of N2/sunflower oil compound drop formation in methanol induced by bubble train
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 3274–3278, December 2010
How to Cite
Duangsuwan, W., Tüzün, U. and Sermon, P. A. (2010), Feasibility of N2/sunflower oil compound drop formation in methanol induced by bubble train. AIChE J., 56: 3274–3278. doi: 10.1002/aic.12208
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Government of the Kingdom of Thailand, under the Thai-UK Collaborative Research Network scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!