Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Monoliths as suitable catalysts for reverse-flow combustors: Modeling and experimental validation
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 3162–3173, December 2010
How to Cite
Marín, P., Ordóñez, S. and Díez, F. V. (2010), Monoliths as suitable catalysts for reverse-flow combustors: Modeling and experimental validation. AIChE J., 56: 3162–3173. doi: 10.1002/aic.12215
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- Research Project of the Regional Plan for Research, Development and Innovation of the Regional Asturian Government (Spain). Grant Number: IB05-103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!