Particle Technology and Fluidization
Axial segregation in bubbling gas-fluidized beds with Gaussian and lognormal distributions of Geldart Group B particles
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 3049–3061, December 2010
How to Cite
Chew, J. W., Wolz, J. R. and Hrenya, C. M. (2010), Axial segregation in bubbling gas-fluidized beds with Gaussian and lognormal distributions of Geldart Group B particles. AIChE J., 56: 3049–3061. doi: 10.1002/aic.12219
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2009
- Dept. of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-07NT43098
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0318999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!