Reactors Kinetics and Catalysis: Invited Contribution. 2009 Wilhelm Award Article
Ceria in catalysis: From automotive applications to the water–gas shift reaction
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1126–1135, May 2010
How to Cite
Gorte, R. J. (2010), Ceria in catalysis: From automotive applications to the water–gas shift reaction. AIChE J., 56: 1126–1135. doi: 10.1002/aic.12234
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
- Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-FG02-85ER13350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!