This work was presented at the 2009 conference of the French Chemical Engineering Society (Marseille, SFGP 2009).
Particle Technology and Fluidization
Dry coating of talc particles: Effect of material and process modifications on their wettability and dispersibility†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 79–86, January 2011
How to Cite
Lefebvre, G., Galet, L. and Chamayou, A. (2011), Dry coating of talc particles: Effect of material and process modifications on their wettability and dispersibility. AIChE J., 57: 79–86. doi: 10.1002/aic.12239
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!