Environmental and Energy Engineering
Hydrogen generation from noncatalytic hydrothermolysis of ammonia borane for vehicle applications
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 259–264, January 2011
How to Cite
Diwan, M., Hwang, H. T., Al-Kukhun, A. and Varma, A. (2011), Hydrogen generation from noncatalytic hydrothermolysis of ammonia borane for vehicle applications. AIChE J., 57: 259–264. doi: 10.1002/aic.12240
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2009
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DOE-FG36-06GO086050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!