The role of A-site ion nonstoichiometry in the oxygen absorption properties of Sr1+xCo0.8Fe0.2O3 oxides
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2011
How to Cite
He, Y., Zhu, X. and Yang, W. (2011), The role of A-site ion nonstoichiometry in the oxygen absorption properties of Sr1+xCo0.8Fe0.2O3 oxides. AIChE J., 57: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/aic.12246
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2009
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20725313
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!