Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
High-throughput microporous tube-in-tube microreactor as novel gas–liquid contactor: Mass transfer study
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 239–249, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, J.-F., Chen, G.-Z., Wang, J.-X., Shao, L. and Li, P.-F. (2011), High-throughput microporous tube-in-tube microreactor as novel gas–liquid contactor: Mass transfer study. AIChE J., 57: 239–249. doi: 10.1002/aic.12260
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Nos. 20821004, 20990221, 20806004
- National “973” Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB219903
- National “863” Program of China. Grant Numbers: Nos. 2007AA030207, 2009AA033301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!