Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Generation of micromonodispersed droplets and bubbles in the capillary embedded T-junction microfluidic devices
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 299–306, February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, K., Lu, Y. C., Xu, J. H., Tan, J. and Luo, G. S. (2011), Generation of micromonodispersed droplets and bubbles in the capillary embedded T-junction microfluidic devices. AIChE J., 57: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/aic.12263
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20525622, 20876084, 20806042
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!