Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
First principle-based simulation of ethane steam cracking
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 482–496, February 2011
How to Cite
Sabbe, M. K., Van Geem, K. M., Reyniers, M.-F. and Marin, G. B. (2011), First principle-based simulation of ethane steam cracking. AIChE J., 57: 482–496. doi: 10.1002/aic.12269
- Issue online: 5 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!