Environmental and Energy Engineering
Granular activated carbon adsorption process for removing trichloroethylene from groundwater
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 542–550, February 2011
How to Cite
Huang, L., Yang, Z., Li, B., Hu, J., Zhang, W. and Ying, W.-C. (2011), Granular activated carbon adsorption process for removing trichloroethylene from groundwater. AIChE J., 57: 542–550. doi: 10.1002/aic.12273
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 863 Program, 2007AA06Z331
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!