Particle Technology and Fluidization
Coupling between homogeneous rate processes and fluid deformation rate: Brownian particle coagulation in a rapidly dilating solvent
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 307–318, February 2011
How to Cite
Rosner, D. E. and Arias-Zugasti, M. (2011), Coupling between homogeneous rate processes and fluid deformation rate: Brownian particle coagulation in a rapidly dilating solvent. AIChE J., 57: 307–318. doi: 10.1002/aic.12277
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2009
- NSF via Yale Grant. Grant Number: CTS 0522944
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación via UNED grant. Grant Number: ENE2008-06515-C04-03
- Comunidad de Madrid via UNED grants. Grant Numbers: S-0505/ENE/0229, S2009/ENE-1597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!