Mass transfer and separation criteria for high-speed countercurrent chromatography
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 359–372, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, C.-X. and He, C.-H. (2011), Mass transfer and separation criteria for high-speed countercurrent chromatography. AIChE J., 57: 359–372. doi: 10.1002/aic.12282
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2009
- Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of People's Republic of China (project no: 20576113) and Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (project no: R4090358) is gratefully acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!