Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Modeling the effect of chemotaxis on glioblastoma tumor progression
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 778–792, March 2011
How to Cite
Vital-Lopez, F. G., Armaou, A., Hutnik, M. and Maranas, C. D. (2011), Modeling the effect of chemotaxis on glioblastoma tumor progression. AIChE J., 57: 778–792. doi: 10.1002/aic.12296
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2010
- Penn State Institute for CyberScience Seed Funding
- National Science Foundation (NSF-CAREER award). Grant Number: CBET 06-44519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!