Particle Technology and Fluidization
Preparation of polyaniline/phosphorylated poly(vinyl alcohol) nanoparticles and their aqueous redispersion stability
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 599–605, March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, F. and Liu, P. (2011), Preparation of polyaniline/phosphorylated poly(vinyl alcohol) nanoparticles and their aqueous redispersion stability. AIChE J., 57: 599–605. doi: 10.1002/aic.12301
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2010 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!