Process Systems Engineering
A pattern matching method for large-scale multipurpose process scheduling
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 671–694, March 2011
How to Cite
He, Y. and Hui, C.-W. (2011), A pattern matching method for large-scale multipurpose process scheduling. AIChE J., 57: 671–694. doi: 10.1002/aic.12302
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- Hong Kong's Research Grant Council. Grant Numbers: 614005, 614307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!