Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Remote actuation of hydrogel nanocomposites: Heating analysis, modeling, and simulations
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 852–860, April 2011
How to Cite
Satarkar, N. S., Meenach, S. A., Anderson, K. W. and Hilt, J. Z. (2011), Remote actuation of hydrogel nanocomposites: Heating analysis, modeling, and simulations. AIChE J., 57: 852–860. doi: 10.1002/aic.12309
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2009
- Kentucky Science and Engineering Foundation grant. Grant Number: 1169-RDE-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!