Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Rationalizing the equilibration and cooling stages of cryopreservation: The effect of cell size distribution
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1075–1095, April 2011
How to Cite
Fadda, S., Cincotti, A. and Cao, G. (2011), Rationalizing the equilibration and cooling stages of cryopreservation: The effect of cell size distribution. AIChE J., 57: 1075–1095. doi: 10.1002/aic.12320
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- BT (Biomedical Tissues) Srl, Sestu (CA), Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!