Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Bifunctional titanosilicate with hollow structure
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1374–1376, May 2011
How to Cite
Shi, C., Lin, M., Zhu, B., Mu, X., Luo, Y. and Long, J. (2011), Bifunctional titanosilicate with hollow structure. AIChE J., 57: 1374–1376. doi: 10.1002/aic.12322
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!