Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Measurement and interpretation of cavitation noise in a hybrid hydrodynamic cavitating device
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 861–871, April 2011
How to Cite
Quan, K.-M., Avvaru, B. and Pandit, A. B. (2011), Measurement and interpretation of cavitation noise in a hybrid hydrodynamic cavitating device. AIChE J., 57: 861–871. doi: 10.1002/aic.12323
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!