Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
The dynamics of single air bubbles and alcohol drops in sunflower oil at various temperatures
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 897–910, April 2011
How to Cite
Duangsuwan, W., Tuzun, U. and Sermon, P.A. (2011), The dynamics of single air bubbles and alcohol drops in sunflower oil at various temperatures. AIChE J., 57: 897–910. doi: 10.1002/aic.12324
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
- Government of the Kingdom of Thailand, under the Thai-UK Collaborative Research Network scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!