The two-dimensional pore and polarization transport model to describe mixtures separation by nanofiltration: Model validation
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 985–995, April 2011
How to Cite
Déon, S., Dutournié, P., Limousy, L. and Bourseau, P. (2011), The two-dimensional pore and polarization transport model to describe mixtures separation by nanofiltration: Model validation. AIChE J., 57: 985–995. doi: 10.1002/aic.12330
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- French Ministry of Research and technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!