Nonuniform channels in adsorbent monoliths
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1163–1172, May 2011
How to Cite
Crittenden, B. D., Camus, O., Perera, S. P., Mays, T. J., Sánchez-Liarte, F., Tennison, S. R. and Crezee, E. (2011), Nonuniform channels in adsorbent monoliths. AIChE J., 57: 1163–1172. doi: 10.1002/aic.12335
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Joint Grant Scheme with the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Porton Down, UK, under grant reference. Grant Number: GR/S55804/01
- 1Electrically regenerable carbon monolithic adsorption system for the recovery and recycle of volatile organic chemicals (VOCs). Paper Presented at 7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, July 10–14, 2005, Glasgow, United Kingdom., , , , , .
- 8Electrically regenerable monolithic adsorption system for the recovery and recycle of solvent vapours. Paper Presented at: Proc AIChE Spring Meeting, 2001, Houston., , , , , .
- 11Monolithic adsorbents in sustainable development. Paper Presented at: 7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, 2005, Glasgow, United Kingdom., , , , .
- 12Theory of chromatography in open and coated tubular columns with round and rectangular cross-sections. In: Desty DH, editor. Gas Chromatography. New York: Academic Press, 1958: 36–55..
- 20A new method for prediction of binary gas phase diffusion coefficient. Ind Eng Chem. 1966; 58: 19–27., , .
- 22Performance of electrically regenerable monolithic adsorbents for VOC control. PhD Thesis Chemical Engineering, University of Bath, Bath, 2009..
- 23Specific Heats of Miscellaneous Materials. Perry's Chemical Engineers' Book, 7th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997: 2–186., .
- 24Afterburner Catalysts-effects of Heat and Mass Transfer between Gas and Catalyst Surface. AIChE Symp Ser. 1974; 70: 428–438..
- 25Handbook of Single-Phase Convective Heat Transfer. New York: Wiley, 1987., , , editors.