Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Parallel hydrogenation for the quantification of wetting efficiency and liquid–solid mass transfer in a trickle-bed reactor
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1310–1319, May 2011
How to Cite
van Houwelingen, A. J. and Nicol, W. (2011), Parallel hydrogenation for the quantification of wetting efficiency and liquid–solid mass transfer in a trickle-bed reactor. AIChE J., 57: 1310–1319. doi: 10.1002/aic.12342
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2009
- Sasol Research & Development and the National Research Foundation of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!