Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Characterization of ionic liquid-based biocatalytic two-phase reaction system for production of biodiesel
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1628–1637, June 2011
How to Cite
Devi, B. L. A. P., Guo, Z. and Xu, X. (2011), Characterization of ionic liquid-based biocatalytic two-phase reaction system for production of biodiesel. AIChE J., 57: 1628–1637. doi: 10.1002/aic.12355
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India, under BOYSCAST Fellowship Program
- The Danish Research Council for Technology and Production. Grant Number: FTP; 274-05-0286
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.