Grand canonical Monte Carlo simulation of adsorption of nitrogen and oxygen in realistic nanoporous carbon models
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1496–1505, June 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Lobo, R. F. and Wagner, N. J. (2011), Grand canonical Monte Carlo simulation of adsorption of nitrogen and oxygen in realistic nanoporous carbon models. AIChE J., 57: 1496–1505. doi: 10.1002/aic.12356
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-0085461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!