Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Mass/heat transfer from a neutrally buoyant sphere in simple shear flow at finite Reynolds and Peclet numbers
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1419–1433, June 2011
How to Cite
Yang, C., Zhang, J., Koch, D. L. and Yin, X. (2011), Mass/heat transfer from a neutrally buoyant sphere in simple shear flow at finite Reynolds and Peclet numbers. AIChE J., 57: 1419–1433. doi: 10.1002/aic.12370
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03-ER46073
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-0730579
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20990224, 20676134
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB630904, 2009CB623406
- Li-Foundation, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!