This work is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Andrés Cabanillas (CIEMAT) who collaborated during the bench scale combustor measurements.
Particle Technology and Fluidization
A novel approach for modeling bubbling gas–solid fluidized beds†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1733–1750, July 2011
How to Cite
Briongos, J. V., Sanchéz-Delgado, S., Acosta-Iborra, A. and Santana, D. (2011), A novel approach for modeling bubbling gas–solid fluidized beds. AIChE J., 57: 1733–1750. doi: 10.1002/aic.12375
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- MICINN. Grant Number: DPI2009-10518
- CARDENER-CM. Grant Number: S2009ENE-1660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!