This work is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Andrés Cabanillas (CIEMAT) who collaborated during the bench scale combustor measurements.
Particle Technology and Fluidization
A novel approach for modeling bubbling gas–solid fluidized beds†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1733–1750, July 2011
How to Cite
Briongos, J. V., Sanchéz-Delgado, S., Acosta-Iborra, A. and Santana, D. (2011), A novel approach for modeling bubbling gas–solid fluidized beds. AIChE J., 57: 1733–1750. doi: 10.1002/aic.12375
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- MICINN. Grant Number: DPI2009-10518
- CARDENER-CM. Grant Number: S2009ENE-1660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!