Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Modulation of suspension electrical conductivity to counter fines plugging in trickle-bed reactors
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1829–1839, July 2011
How to Cite
Hamidipour, M. and Larachi, F. (2011), Modulation of suspension electrical conductivity to counter fines plugging in trickle-bed reactors. AIChE J., 57: 1829–1839. doi: 10.1002/aic.12383
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!