Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Performance of 3%Mo/ZSM-5 catalyst in the presence of water during methane aromatization in supersonic jet expansion
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1852–1859, July 2011
How to Cite
Liu, B.S., Tian, L., Li, L., Au, C.T. and Cheung, A.S.-C. (2011), Performance of 3%Mo/ZSM-5 catalyst in the presence of water during methane aromatization in supersonic jet expansion. AIChE J., 57: 1852–1859. doi: 10.1002/aic.12385
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
- The Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: HKU 7015/07P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!