Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Pool boiling fouling and corrosion properties on liquid-phase-deposition TiO2 coatings with copper substrate
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1710–1718, July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, L. L. and Liu, M. Y. (2011), Pool boiling fouling and corrosion properties on liquid-phase-deposition TiO2 coatings with copper substrate. AIChE J., 57: 1710–1718. doi: 10.1002/aic.12405
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2010 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2009
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20876106
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 09JCZDJC24100
- The Cheung Kong Scholar Program for Innovative Teams of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT0641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!