Particle Technology and Fluidization
Particle grinding by high-intensity ultrasound: Kinetic modeling and identification of breakage mechanisms
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2025–2035, August 2011
How to Cite
Raman, V., Abbas, A. and Zhu, W. (2011), Particle grinding by high-intensity ultrasound: Kinetic modeling and identification of breakage mechanisms. AIChE J., 57: 2025–2035. doi: 10.1002/aic.12415
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!