Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Diffusion-enhanced hierarchically macro-mesoporous catalyst for selective hydrogenation of pyrolysis gasoline
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2198–2206, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Z., Zeng, T., Cheng, Z. and Yuan, W. (2011), Diffusion-enhanced hierarchically macro-mesoporous catalyst for selective hydrogenation of pyrolysis gasoline. AIChE J., 57: 2198–2206. doi: 10.1002/aic.12421
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2010 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20706018
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA05Z405
- The Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0721
- The “111” Project. Grant Number: B08021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!