Process Systems Engineering
Semisupervised Bayesian method for soft sensor modeling with unlabeled data samples
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2109–2119, August 2011
How to Cite
Ge, Z. and Song, Z. (2011), Semisupervised Bayesian method for soft sensor modeling with unlabeled data samples. AIChE J., 57: 2109–2119. doi: 10.1002/aic.12422
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2010 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61004134, 60974056
- National 863 High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA04Z154
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090461370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!