Process Systems Engineering
Reactive extrusion processing of polypropylene/TiO2 nanocomposites by in situ synthesis of the nanofillers: Experiments and modeling
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2174–2184, August 2011
How to Cite
Bahloul, W., Oddes, O., Bounor-Legaré, V., Mélis, F., Cassagnau, P. and Vergnes, B. (2011), Reactive extrusion processing of polypropylene/TiO2 nanocomposites by in situ synthesis of the nanofillers: Experiments and modeling. AIChE J., 57: 2174–2184. doi: 10.1002/aic.12425
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!