Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Counter-intuitive temperature excursions during regeneration of a diesel particulate filter
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2229–2236, August 2011
How to Cite
Chen, K., Martirosyan, K. S. and Luss, D. (2011), Counter-intuitive temperature excursions during regeneration of a diesel particulate filter. AIChE J., 57: 2229–2236. doi: 10.1002/aic.12427
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!