Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Laminar flow with injection through a long dead-end cylindrical porous tube: Application to a hollow fiber membrane
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1997–2006, August 2011
How to Cite
Kim, A. S. and Lee, Y. T. (2011), Laminar flow with injection through a long dead-end cylindrical porous tube: Application to a hollow fiber membrane. AIChE J., 57: 1997–2006. doi: 10.1002/aic.12430
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- The US National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career (CAREER) Development Program. Grant Number: CBET04-49431
- International Scholar Program of Kyung Hee University, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!