Process Systems Engineering
Optimal process operation for the production of linear polyethylene resins with tailored molecular weight distribution
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 2149–2163, August 2011
How to Cite
Pontes, K. V., Embiruçu, M., Maciel, R., Hartwich, A. and Marquardt, W. (2011), Optimal process operation for the production of linear polyethylene resins with tailored molecular weight distribution. AIChE J., 57: 2149–2163. doi: 10.1002/aic.12438
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 01:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
- DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
- FAPESB (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado da Bahia)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- GRS (German Research School of Simulation Sciences)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!