Particle Technology and Fluidization
The effects of capillary forces on the flow properties of glass particle suspensions in mineral oil
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 2334–2340, September 2011
How to Cite
McCulfor, J., Himes, P. and Anklam, M. R. (2011), The effects of capillary forces on the flow properties of glass particle suspensions in mineral oil. AIChE J., 57: 2334–2340. doi: 10.1002/aic.12451
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2010 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Petroleum Research Fund
- American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!