Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Oxygen mass transport limitations at the cathode of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 2505–2517, September 2011
How to Cite
Benziger, J., Kimball, E., Mejia-Ariza, R. and Kevrekidis, I. (2011), Oxygen mass transport limitations at the cathode of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. AIChE J., 57: 2505–2517. doi: 10.1002/aic.12455
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2010 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS 0754715
- Princeton University Program in Plasma Science and Technology
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76-CHO-3073
- Princeton Institute for the Science and Engineering of Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!