Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Modeling of two-phase polymerization of acrylamide in aqueous poly(ethylene glycol) solution
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 2493–2504, September 2011
How to Cite
Lü, T. and Shan, G. (2011), Modeling of two-phase polymerization of acrylamide in aqueous poly(ethylene glycol) solution. AIChE J., 57: 2493–2504. doi: 10.1002/aic.12459
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2010 12:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- New Century Excellent Talent Project of Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-05-0512
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20776125, 20876136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!