Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Optimizing the catalyst distribution for countercurrent methane steam reforming in plate reactors
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 2518–2528, September 2011
How to Cite
Zanfir, M., Baldea, M. and Daoutidis, P. (2011), Optimizing the catalyst distribution for countercurrent methane steam reforming in plate reactors. AIChE J., 57: 2518–2528. doi: 10.1002/aic.12474
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2010 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!