Guo-Ping Sheng is also affliated with the Dept. of Chemistry.
Environmental and Energy Engineering
Experimental and numerical analysis of the hydrodynamic behaviors of aerobic granules
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 2909–2916, October 2011
How to Cite
Liu, L., Sheng, G.-P., Li, W.-W., Zeng, R. J. and Yu, H.-Q. (2011), Experimental and numerical analysis of the hydrodynamic behaviors of aerobic granules. AIChE J., 57: 2909–2916. doi: 10.1002/aic.12476
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2010 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50625825, 50738006, 50828802
- Key Special Program on the S&T for the Pollution Control and Treatment of Water Bodies. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX07316-003, 2008ZX07103-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!